Flat Jacks, Bridge Jacking, Propping and Heavy Lifting Specialist
Flat jacks, bridge jacking, propping and heavy lifting specialists, Hydra-Capsule Ltd offer a professional and personal service to all our customers. Established in 1987, we soon gained a reputation for quality, safety and innovative solutions for the jacking of bridges and other super-structures within the UK.
Using our own range of hydraulic jacks and heavy lifting equipment designed in-house and developed from over 25 years of practical experience. Working on projects with the Highway Agency, Network Rail and London Underground to prestigious structures becoming one of the UK leading hydraulic jacking specialists within the civil and construction industry.
Hydra-Capsule Liited carry a large stock of fully tested hydraulic bridge jacks and accessory equipment available on a sales, hire or contract basis at competitive rates.
Services, equipment and products include:
- Temporary and Permanent Grout filled Flat Jacks.
- Hydraulic Jacking and Pre-loading Steelwork and Temporary Propping.
- Synchronized Bridge Jacking and Sliding Systems.
- Hydraulic Cylinders Design and Manufacturing.
- Temporary Propping Systems - Contract Services.
- Monitoring Equipment for Remote Structural Health Systems.
- Structural Bearing Replacement.
- Grout Bags used for Underpinning.
- Weighing, Load and Pile Testing Equipment.
- Stressing and Tensioning.
We always take pride in providing a professional and personal service to all our customers, maintaining good working relationships, giving helpful advice, technical support and on-site back up with all our products.
GIVING CONSTRUCTION OUR SUPPORT
LONDON UNDERGROUND (LUL) PROJECT WORKS
2nd June 2014
Hydra-Capsule are to announce completion of number flat jacks, hydraulic jacking and temporary propping works within the London Underground Redevelopment Programme..read more
ST KATERINE DOCKLANDS, QUAYSIDE WORKS
3rd March 2014
Hydra-Capsule have recently completed a major project, offering a full range of jacking and monitoring, grout injection / concrete repair and temporary propping support systems with a capacity of 400 tonnes (Mega-Prop) for strengthening of steelworks and remedial works...read more.